WALK-IN BAND PRACTICE
- Every Mondays, 12:00am–6:00am
- Mondays, 10:00pm–11:59pm
- Every Tuesdays, 12:00am–6:00am
- Tuesdays, 10:00pm–11:59pm
- Every Wednesdays, 12:00am–6:00am
- Wednesdays, 10:00pm–11:59pm
- Every Thursdays, 12:00am–6:00am
- Thursdays, 10:00pm–11:59pm
- Every Fridays, 12:00am–6:00am
- Fridays, 10:00pm–11:59pm
- Every Saturdays, 12:00am–6:00am
- Saturdays, 10:00pm–11:59pm
- Every Sundays, 12:00am–6:00am
- Sundays, 10:00pm–11:59pm
Due to the tight (and somewhat competitive) nature of this shared space, the MHB studio switches from radio priority to student band/musician priority starting at 8pm (beginning with a two hour reservable slot period for official student bands) and going until 6am the next morning.
8-10pm is the reserve slot period (everyday EXCEPT SUNDAYS--until further notice) for official student bands to rehearse, practice, record, etc. If your band would like a weekly slot for the semester, contact Sam Guenther (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Luke Kelly (Lbkell21@colby.edu). This is first come, first serve!
Walk-in band practice (for any musician--individual or group--unscheduled) begins at 10pm and lasts until 6am.